[THIN] Re: Citrix Error

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:27:38 +0200

Yes, It's the problem.
I have to restart ima service, there are any patch or solution for this?

Thanks.

"Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
15/06/2004 15:10
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Citrix Error

Change how your app is published....force it to one server and try to
launch it.  You could have 1 server with a hung IMA and your load
balancing has tanked.  Force the app to only 1 server and try it.  If this
works you can look at your farm licensing info to see if 1 server is low
on users...this is probably your culprit.

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx