[THIN] Re: Citrix EdgeSight

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:25:39 -0400

Unless you have proof of that, your spreading nothing but a rumour.  I know
they have been pushing it to the channel partners and doing their training
for the resellers.  I'm not saying they have or have not pulled it but I do
know a few global companies that are using the product since product aquired
it and they are happy with it.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 9/22/06, Chris Grecsek <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I heard that they've stopped selling it completely - seems like they must have found something seriously wrong with it. I think Citrix has been acquiring these other companies, throwing their logo on the new products and releasing them under their banner without doing enough testing/due diligence on how the products integrate/operate.