[THIN] Re: Citrix Courses

  • From: "JOHN CARVER" <jcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:19:31 -0700

There are still some great trainers on the west coast. I would recommend =
Richard Nash (California) or Ken Puckett (Pacific Northwest) who both work =
for Vector ESP now.

>>> SSelinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/08/02 11:38AM >>>
Good Morning,
I am looking to take some Citrix training.  How valueable are Citrix
courses?  I have taken other MCSE courses in the past and I was unhappy =
with
the instruction level.  The course I am interested in is CTS-1240 (Citrix
MetaFrame XP for Windows Advanced Administration).  Can anyone share their
experiences with the course?  As this course is a few thousand dollars are
their an better resources that I could look into? Honestly I think that =
this
list is the best resource I have seen!  I have also purchased a few Citrix
XPE books. =20

Thanks!
Stephen