[THIN] Re: Citrix Courses

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:48:28 -0600

Well. If you have been around it for more than 2 or 3 months the basic
class might be a waste.

The 1240 is really the first class I think that has come out that is
cool. Its not really about Citrix product, but about how to Size, and
troubleshoot, and stuff like that. Very cool

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp