[THIN] Citrix Connection Problem

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:39:28 -0400

I have a customer connecting through a Belkin DLS router, they are able
to connected to our Citrix box over the internet however and get our
welcome message, however after they click ok to get past the welcome
message they never get the login box, any one have Any ideas? This is a
MF 1.8 NT 4.0 sp6 box.

Thanks
David Teague