[THIN] Re: Citrix Conferencing Manager

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:30:13 -0400

Cathy,

1)       Where was the ppt file located?  I've seen _drastic_
differences in response based on where the file is coming from.  If it's
off of your hard drive...performance is bad.  If it's off of a network
or server drive, performance is much better.

2)       Keep your slides simple...Performance in CCM does not do well
with high-res photos, moving slides with special fading effects \ etc
cause lags.

Brian Claus, A+, Network +, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.