[THIN] Citrix Compaq DL360 G2 and MetaFrame XP

  • From: "Haberthy, Craig" <Craig.Haberthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:17:00 -0500

I looked up this problem and found a posting on this web site about having to
disable the Integrated Lights Out board during the MetaFrame XP install. I have
disabled the board (during boot process, it says that it has been disabled) but
it is still "blue screening" with the same error message:

STOP 0x000 PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA
Address EB3995B7 base at EB398000 CPQCIDRV.SYS

Does anyone have any other suggestions.

cSh.

Craig S. Haberthy
Network Applications Architect