[THIN] Re: Citrix Client v10

  • From: "Waller, Tom" <twaller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:19:24 -0500

I chose just the Web msi to install and it updated all my clients (Full
PN as well as the Web client).  I guess we don't have an option for
WFICAC or WFICAT on this version?

Thanks,

Tom Waller

MTM Technologies, Inc.

System Consultant:  MCSE, CCEA, CCI, CCIA

135 Main Street, Suite 1040

San Francisco, CA  94105

TEL:  415-762-3326

Learn More at MTM.com <http://www.mtm.com/>

_______________________________

The information contained in this electronic transmission, including any
and all attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual(s)
and/or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain
attorney-privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission, or any and all
attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return electronic
transmission and destroy any and all paper copies.