[THIN] Re: Citrix Certifications

  • From: raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:36:27 +1000

Congratulations
well done m8

Regards from,

Your Friendly IT Staff
:-))>>
Raj RossRakesh

Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Involve me and I understand.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."

                    "JUN FRAMIL"

                    <junframil@ayalasy       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    stems.com>               cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [THIN] Re: Citrix
Certifications
                    thin-bounce@freeli

                    sts.org

                    26/04/2004 12:25

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    thin

Indeed, I just finished and completed my CCEA track (MF-XP) last March 1,
2004.  I would like to thank this wonderful IT Group; especially the MVP's
here (Brian Madden, Ron Oglesby, Jim Kenzig, etc.) for all the info, tips,
and troubleshooting techniques.

Well I'm the first and only CCEA here in the Philippines and most of the
well known big companies are still running on MetaFrame 1.8 and some are
still running on NT4 Terminal Server.

This coming May 1, 2004, Citrix will retire most of the exams.  I believe
that this re-certification update should only be applied to United States
(CCA, CCEA) and G-7 countries, because of the current economic situation.
Thanks.