[THIN] Re: Citrix Certifications

  • From: "JUN FRAMIL" <junframil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:25:55 +0800

Indeed, I just finished and completed my CCEA track (MF-XP) last March 1,
2004.  I would like to thank this wonderful IT Group; especially the MVP's
here (Brian Madden, Ron Oglesby, Jim Kenzig, etc.) for all the info, tips,
and troubleshooting techniques.

Well I'm the first and only CCEA here in the Philippines and most of the
well known big companies are still running on MetaFrame 1.8 and some are
still running on NT4 Terminal Server.

This coming May 1, 2004, Citrix will retire most of the exams.  I believe
that this re-certification update should only be applied to United States
(CCA, CCEA) and G-7 countries, because of the current economic situation.
Thanks.