[THIN] Re: Citrix Certifications

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:28:11 -0500

Yea  just finished recertifying for the CCEA. I had to take three tests. I
am not sure about
the CCIA yet. Will companies see this as an added value and be willing to
pay for it? Also,
is it worth the extra time and expense. How does that compare to taking the
CCEA tests and
reading Brian Madden's book?

Mike