[THIN] Citrix Certifications

  • From: Matt Preston <mcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious to hear others opinions about the ccia certification. Anyone gonna
go for it? Anyone think its worth it?

I'm not so sure, I'm still kinda pissed about the CCEA. I just finished the
MFXP track about a year ago and now I have to take 4 exams by May 31st to keep
it??? I understand the need to stay current, but 4 exams? gimme a break.

Sorry if this has been beaten to death, i've been away from the list for a
while.

Matt

yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.digiverse.net