[THIN] Re: Citrix Audio Issue

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:12:17 -0500

Looked at utilization when slowing down the audio and it is not even
touching the box.....We are testing on a server with no users on it and
experiencing the same issue.  To follow up I published media player and
pointed it to a wav file.  Media player has the ability to slow down / speed
up audio files in much the same way as the software we are having the issue
with.  When slowing down / speeding up through media player the sound does
not change - not any slower or faster.  Tested locally with the same file
and it works as expected.....Any ideas?