[THIN] Re: Citrix Administrator is locked out

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:01:40 +1000

Hi,

Try the local admin on the initial Metaframe system you set up. If that
doesn't work you've got a problem.

After a couple of times, you avoid locking yourself out be adding domain
admins to the full access admins group a.s.a.p. Nothing like having to
chfarm and re-enter all your licenses etc to make you appreciate that.

The admin SIDs and rights are stored in the datastore, but there are no
utilities outside Citrix for doing the necessasry editting. DSView.exe will
give you a look at what's there though. This can sometimes be useful.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx