[THIN] Citrix Acquires Reflectent Software

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 06:29:35 -0700 (PDT)

Just got this one!!!

Citrix Acquires Reflectent Software

Dear Jim:
On Monday morning we were very excited to officially announce the acquisition
of Reflectent Software by Citrix Systems, the global leader in access
infrastructure solutions. The Citrix Access Platform is an end-to-end
architecture for managing secure access to applications and information on
demand and an excellent fit for EdgeSight, our end-user application performance
management product line.

EdgeSightâs ability to consistently measure actual application performance
and facilitate rapid problem isolation and resolution across all applications
provides Citrix customers with the functionality they require to manage,
monitor, measure and control all dimensions of application access.

We look forward to continuing to aggressively build out our product offering as
part of Citrix Systems - focusing on enabling IT organizations to best ensure
application access and optimal performance from the end-user perspective. We
encourage you to learn more about the acquisition by visiting our website.

And If you'd like to speak to somone to get more information please feel free
to contact us at any time.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com