[THIN] Citrix Access Gateway with Advanced Access Control

  • From: "James Hill" <HillJ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:43:45 +1000

Access Gateway 4.2/Web Interface 4.2/Presentation Server 4 with latest
hotfix rollup.

I've recently implemented access gateway with AAC and it's providing
access to the presentation server farm via web interface.  It all works
nicely except for one small issue.

If I enable session reliablity I get a "Protocol Driver error".  This
occurs when attempting to launch an app from both the internal and
external app.

I've worked through most of  http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX106531
(I skipped step 9 and anything about the xte service not starting as it
starts just fine).

Has anyone seen this issue before?

James.