[THIN] Re: Citrix Access Gateway device - Licence server

  • From: tony.mcphail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:40:02 +1100

Thanks for the answers, I will have another look at this. We don't have the
budget for load balancing at the moment so I planning on setting failover
and some clever web page that allocates alternate devices to the users.

Tony McPhail
IT Technical Manager
Phone:  (03) 9896 6112
Mobile: 0417 035 807

The Salvation Army
Australia Southern Territory
http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/home.asp

             "M"
             <mathras@blueyond
             er.co.uk>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Citrix Access Gateway
             08/11/2005 09:43          device - Licence server
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Add the FQDN of your primary CAG ...

for example:
cag.aus.salvationarmy.org

The C.A.G also has a nasty habit of thinking its still running on
10.20.30.40 when you upload your license file.
Simply add a new connection with the FQDN and add the license.

 Are you Load balancing the A.Gs or using failover ?