[THIN] Re: Citrix 4

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:01:03 +0100

No - the message is talking about the MPS4 server you're trying to join to
that datastore. The DS is XP's version, not MPS4's. It sounds like you've
upgraded "a" server, not the data collector, which you have to do first for
upgrades. You can find out which one this is by looking in the management
console.

Could be wrong, so others will likely correct me :D

Andrew