[THIN] Re: Citirx Drives

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:50:15 -0000

Don't get me wrong - I've never been a true advocate of GPOs being the
be-all and end-all - but in fairness, extended the ability of the GPO
mechanism can be done by adding / customising templates.

However, where the conditional logic isn't quite as selective as
required, then you can use scripting, or any other means to effect the
registry mods.

Neil