[THIN] Re: Cisco Unity

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:30:43 -0500

We have been using it about the same time, but only in a voicemail only
capacity. We have the licenses to do Unified, but the users might be a
little intimidated by it.

Are you using thin-client's? Published desktop or apps? Do the uses
actually play the VM on the terminal?

I almost don't see the benefit to it in our situation... Only from an IS
perspective for easier setup, etc...