[THIN] Re: Cirix Dazzle?

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:13:58 +0100

Not for hosting providers I'd say - purely for the lack of request
automation and billing (maybe this is in now.. but I think not)

I'd agree - either you give access to everything; or the ability to access
everything with a workflow of authorisation and control. Being able to
automate the installation of the receiver is all very good - but it’s the
application licenses and access that’s the real key. Dazzle was 'iTunes' but
only of the albums you had been bothered to upload. The later versions
appear to be little different.