[THIN] Chromebooks - Seamless?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 04:39:38 +1000

Hey Guys, long time no post. Hope 2016 has been good to you
Has anyone seen seamless apps running on Chromebook?I have a full desktop that
starts up on chrome, but launching apps, starts a separate black browser
window, then displays the app within the window like old school xenapp when the
seamless app was 'crashing to desktop'. I am guessing this is expected
behaviour for HTML5 client, but it also does it via the receiver extension? Can
anyone confirm?
Cheers and all the bestJames