[THIN] Check for disabled servers

  • From: "Richard Wykes" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:11:08 +0100

Hi,

Is there any way I can check the logon status of a server remotley email =
me
when a server has been disabled?   We have a problem with some of our =
junior
team disabling servers when something is not working then never telling =
us
about it!

Also, is there a way of logging who disabled the server?

Thanks

Richard

This is an email from The CPP Group, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA; =
telephone 01904 544500. This message may contain information that is =
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, =
use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received =
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, =
facsimile or telephone and either return or destroy the original =
message. The CPP Group accept no responsibility for any changes made to =
this message after it has been sent by the original author.