[THIN] Re: Check Citrix's new website layout

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:06:46 -0400

They don't have balconys.... ;) we will need it as lord knows what is in store for us!

I heard rumors of a xbox client!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2009, at 10:42 AM, "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If they change the product names at Synergy I will probably hang myself from the balcony of the MGM…..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266