[THIN] Re: Changing user prefs without logging in as user?

  • From: "James Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:53:20 -0500

In order to answer your questions one would have to be familiar with your
environment....I would pick a scripting language and begin learning things
about it....There is Kix (http://www.kixtart.org/), Winbatch
(http://www.winbatch.com), and VBScript.....I know there are others but any
of the above will suit your needs....We use Winbatch, Kix, and some VBScript
but mostly Winbatch.....These languages have predefined functions which make
life much easier....You were aking how to change the default printer in the
registry...Check out this Q article for that....Need any help just ask....
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q156212&;