[THIN] Changing the STA server on AAC server

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:36:38 -0000

Hi,

I am currently in the process of removing the very first server I build
in our XenApp farm as it was more of a test box than live server.

I have run into some issues, but the one I concerned with is as follows.

When I change the location of the test server\scripts\CtsSta.dll   to
liveserver\scripts\CtsSta.dll in the Web Interface site under secure
access.

The go to the Gateway Appliances --> Secure Ticketing Authority and
select New enter the live server name and generate a ticket.

When I try to connect I get a ticket error, I shut down the test server
but did not remove the original ticket from the Gateway Appliances
section as I wanted to be able to roll back if needed.

Which is what I needed to do in the end.  Is there anywhere else I need
to make a change that I'm missing. The Access Gateway is going directly
into the Checkpoint firewall.

thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.