[THIN] Re: Changing all IP address's in MF farm

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:50:56 -0400

Are the addresses in the same range/subnet? If not it isn't that simple.
You'll have to create a new scope with the address range in the citrix
console and most likely take each server off and back on the farm using the
chfarm command. At least that is what we ran into when we switched from
public IP's to private ones.
I wish there was a document someplace on this but I do not know of one.
Possibly in the advanced concepts guide though. (look in
http://thethin.net/citrixse XP docs)
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net