[THIN] Re: Changing TS profile/Home path in win2003

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

I wouldn't recommend doing that in an Active directory domain..you are setting
yourself up for trouble.. put the utility I suggested on your terminal server.
Or use TSEcmd. It works like a champ.
JK

"Rota, Brian" < wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Find a copy of usrmgr.exe
from NT 4 TSE(sp 5 or 6) and select your users and make the change

    Brian Rota,
MTM Technologies, Inc. (formerly NEXL, Inc.)
Sr. Systems Engineer,MCSE,CCEA
  Tel. 978.538.3000
  Cell 978.886.8127