[THIN] Changing ICA Client configuration

  • From: "Tastet, Arthur" <ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:43:54 -0400

We are currently using ICA Client 6.30.105.  We currently have a MF 1.8
Farm.  Due to our environment constrants, we decided to create a new XPe
Farm and migrate users over to it, instead of being a mixed mode operation
for 6 months to a year.

Is there an easy way to push out an ICA client configuration change to point
the user to a new farm (while maintaining any username and passwords they
have set in the client configuration) ?  We normally push the clients out
the standard way via the ICA client update from the Citrix server.  But, I
thought it does update the pn.ini, appsrv.ini, and module.ini, is that
correct?

Thanks,
Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System