[THIN] Certificates and profiles

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:52:49 -0400

Ok, here's a good one.  Or at least I think it is.

I'm contracting at a bank that needs to import individual certificates for
users into their store.  Easy enough except the users don't have roaming
profiles and they definitely roam between citrix boxes.  Oh and the profiles
get deleted every night.  Any ideas on how/what to export/import or somehow
save these certs for the users so they don't have to manually accept them
every day?

Hopefully this all makes sense......

If we have to go roaming we will but we are trying to avoid that right now.