[THIN] Re: Certificates and profiles

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:40:52 -0000

Why do they have to accept the cert?

Is there something wrong with it?

Neil

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Fri 1/16/2009 11:24 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Certificates and profiles

HI,

We have recently implemented a new web application which requires you to accept
a certificate when you open the web page to access the site.

My question is when the user has accepted this and logs out and then back in
they have to accept it again.

We currently use roaming profiles and I was under the impression that this
setting should be held.

Thanks

Ronnie

This email and its attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If
this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email from your system. You must take no action based on this email, nor
must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or
organisation. Please note that email communications may be monitored. The
registered office of Shop Direct Limited is First Floor, Skyways House, Speke
Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies of Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Group Financial Services Limited (SDGFS), Shop Direct Financial
Services Limited (SDFS) and Shop Direct Finance Company Limited (SDFC). The
registered office of SDGFS, SDFS and SDFC is Aintree Innovation Centre, Park
Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers 05200103 (SDGFS), 04730706
(SDFS) and 04660974 (SDFC). SDFS and SDFC are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in respect of arranging insurance products.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping
Limited (SDHS). The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is First Floor, Skyways
House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers 05330323
(SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.