[THIN] Certificates and profiles

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:24:58 -0000

HI,

We have recently implemented a new web application which requires you to
accept a certificate when you open the web page to access the site.

My question is when the user has accepted this and logs out and then
back in they have to accept it again.

We currently use roaming profiles and I was under the impression that
this setting should be held.

Thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.