[THIN] Re: Cert. on CAG

  • From: "Peter_Dibbens" <Peter_Dibbens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:20:30 +1000

Yon need a Server Cert, the cert ag.citrix.com is part of the default
installation by Citrix. This will be removed once you install a correct
Server Cert on your Access Gateway appliance. The root cert on you AG is
only required for the AG to communicate securely with other systems i.e Web
interface or AAC Server SSL relay etc.
Hope that helps!!

Peter