[THIN] Re: Cert for CSG server

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:24:42 -0400

Dirk, is this a nested certificate with an expired intermediary? (you
can verify by double clicking the .crt file and seeing if it has a red X
through it).

If so, you need to obtain the new intermediate certificate and import it
onto both server and client. You can get it from verisign.com's support
area.