[THIN] Re: Cerner Millenium Implementation

  • From: "Foote, Eric" <EFoote@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:45:46 -0500

James,
WTSLocation is used to update location specific information when a user logs on
or reconnects to disconnected session.  Frontend and Backend printing is
updated based on the printer information in the WTSLocation database for the
machine name that the user is logged in to.

There is also similar functionality for location based lists in PowerChart.

Eric