[THIN] Re: Central Management

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:37:31 -0400

I'm pretty disappointed in the class I took to get my 1.8 cert up to speed with
3.0.  It was similar to taking a sales course on Citrix all they did was show
me features I already knew about in Citrix and forgot to show me the more
indepth features like Printer Replication.  I just replicated my printers to
the other server... not sure if this is what I am complaining about but it
looks like it might work.

Gunnar