[THIN] Can't login at the councel

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:12:29 -0600

I don't know what I did.  I have a win2k server FR3
Service pack 3.  Rebooted it and now it comes up and let's
me login and then turns right around and logs me out.
Went into safe mode, same problem.  Tried to login
locally, same problem.  Restored last known good config,
same problem.

Now what ?

Scott

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH