[THIN] Re: Can't lauch apps via NFuse on one Citrix server in the farm

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:42:44 -0400

Haven't touched anything.  It was working two days ago and then stopped
yesterday.  Disabling and reenabling fixed it yesterday, but that trick
didn't work today.  It has been in service well over 6 months, so I doubt it
is licensing.  I have a desktop published for admin purposes on every
server, and it will launch on every server except on that one server.
Running NFuse version 1.61 with Proj Columbia.  Going through Program
Neighborhood (published apps)doesn't work either, so it is not NFuse
related.  I can connect directy to the server via direct ICA.  It is only
published apps that are not working.  I've restarted the IMA service, and
restarted the server.  I have deleted and recreated the ica-tcp connection.

TIA,

Brian