[THIN] Re: Cant get Tip : exiting Full Screen Mode

  • From: Jim Kenzig <citrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:27:48 -0400

Export the key to a .reg file using registry editor and either add it to a
login script with reg.exe or there is an old cool utility that is part of  a
free  package called Nuts. The Network users tool set.... The tool you
want is called Regtoadm  it will convert the reg file to adm template and
you can load it into GP editor and apply it as a policy then.
Here is the link to NUTS.  Lots of great little other tools also.
http://www.sharewareplaza.com/nuts-downloads_35711.html
Regards,
Jim Kenzig