[THIN] Can't find applications

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ThinNet (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:31:13 -0500

Hi guys long time since I last posted any issues, I guess that is a good thing.

I'm still running MF 1.8 on Windows 2000 using the Program Neighborhood full
blown program.

I have nothing in the event log to show a problem happening yet my users this
morning are getting an error "there are no applications available for the
supplied credentials in the current application set" then is shows the username
and domain.  If I stop and start the ICA Browser server on both Citrix servers
and then hit refresh the applications will load, wait 5 minutes do it again and
you get the same error.

Now not all my users are getting this, just the ones trying to log in right
now, most users are working so rebooting the Citrix servers scares me.  I'd
hate to have none of my users be able to log on.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Gunnar
http://www.seamlessplanet.com