[THIN] Can't connect to internal CITRIX server after XP upgrade

  • From: Chad Pirowski <cpirowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:01:48 -0500

I have just upgraded my machine (rather, wiped it clean and rebuilt with XP)
and now I receive a message when attempting to connect to the internal
CITRIX server "network or dialup problems are preventing communications with
the CITRIX seerver, an attempt to automatically restore the connection will
begin after a delay...."  I don't see the difference in settings from before
the upgrade to after, except, we are running a mixed mode 2000 domain, and
before, my machine name was PIROWSKI, now my machine name (as shown when
right-clicking My Computer/Properties) is
PIROWSKI.accounting.domainname.net.... could the change in domain name have
anything to do with it?  External connections have all been fine/not
affected at all....
 Thanks,
This message may contain privileged and confidential information and may be
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify Dauby, O'Connor, & Zaleski, LLC
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.