[THIN] Re: Can't change HOMEDRIVE variable

  • From: "Menicucci, Dan" <dan0@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:57:00 -0500

Hi,

I do not have the "Delete Locally Cached Profiles" set.  I have some
scripts that I wrote perform this task on a periodic basis. =20

As far as the ProfileList key, I do have that set to d:\documents and
settings.  This functionality is working.  New users get created in
d:\documents and settings.  Unfortunately when an app looks to change
c:\winnt\file.ini, the OS is still looking in c:\documents and settings
and not d:\documents and settings.

I think this is related to the HOMEDRIVE variable, but I am not
positive.  Unfortunately I can not get it to change to even test it.

Thanks,
Dan