[THIN] Canon s750 printer

  • From: Glenn Dona <gdona@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:29:48 -0500

Hello,

            We are thinking about attaching a Canon s750 printers to a thin
client XP embedded and sharing it. My concern is when I map this to our
print server as lpr printer, and share it to our Citrix 1.8 NT4.0 users, has
anyone seen any issues with the Canon driver?

Thanks!

Glenn J.C. Dona

Sr. Systems/Network Manager

Urban Outfitters, Inc

1809 Walnut St.

Philadelphia, PA 19103

gdona@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel# 215-972-4290

Fax# 215-972-4292

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential
and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any
person other than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the message.  Thank you for your cooperation.