[THIN] Cannot output to local printer

  • From: "Francis" <fcstang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin UserGroup" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:21:13 +0800

My user cannot print via his ICA session to his local printer. His printer
has been mapped properly and appeared in the printer properties of his ICA
session. When he performs printing, a spool job has been send to the print
spooler of the server but it never reach the client's printer.

I am running MetaFrame 1.8 for Windows and my client is using Windows XP
Professional with USB attached printer (Model HP LaserJet 1000).

Does anyone had such experience before? Please help.

Thank you.

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com