[THIN] Re: Cannot open *.ica files from portal after Win2003 SP1

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:47:52 -0400

I've tried reinstalling the client and also adding the site to the
Trusted sites, and it's still asking me to save.
I am sure it's a setting in IE, but I can't find it.
I've opened a trouble call, hopefully I'll have a solution soon.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575