[THIN] Cannot load ICA client driver error

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:04:05 -0500

I've got a user getting this error: Cannot load the Citrix ICA Client
driver. [Error 1000:(no error text available)]
I had her delete the license000 key and it worked, but now whenever she
logs off, she cannot get back in until she reboots her computer. She's
using Program Neighborhood 9.150.

Any suggestions? No one else is reporting this.
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore & Shohl
may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at law.  It
is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.
If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail,
so that our address record can be corrected.