[THIN] Re: Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp Server. There is no Citrix XenApp server configured on the specified address.

  • From: "Gardiner, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:56:45 +0000

Since there's no device actively manipulating the stream between the users and
the XenApp server, can the oversees users telnet to the server on TCP 1494 (or
2598 if you're using Session Reliability)?

By the way, are the servers that work and the one that doesn't both on the same
XenApp version?  We have trouble with the newer XenApp clients (receivers)
connecting to PS v4 and older servers.

From: jeffrey.gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeffrey.gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Citrix XenApp server configured on the specified address.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:15:44 +0000
Ang,

(1)    Is there an Secure Gateway or Access Gateway in the path.
(2)    Do you initiate the connection through Web Interface, StoreFront, just
an ICA file, etc.?