[THIN] Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp Server. There is no Citrix XenApp server configured on the specified address.

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:51:19 +1100

Hi

Have a strange issue where overseas users are getting the following error when
trying to connect to 1 Citrix XenApp 4.5 server:

Unable to launch your Application. Contact your help desk with the following
information:  Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp Server.  There is no Citrix
XenApp server configured on the specified address.

Strange thing is I can connect to the server without any issues.  I'm testing
internally.  The overseas team are also testing on the internal network (no
DMZ's in the picture).  They can connect to other Citrix Servers, just one
server is causing the above issue.  Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?  Works
for me internally so not sure whats happening.  Only difference is IP range..
Should I reinstall Citrix on the one server thats playing up?

Thanks
Ang