[THIN] Re: Cannot Kill a Session

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:39:06 +0000 (GMT)

Bob,

try the tool I've emailed off list.  This allow's you to kill ANY (well almost
ANY)  process (incl. those running as LocalSystem). by using debug and
increased priviledge calls etc.  You need to be an admin, otherwise just give
it the PID !

Mark

 "Sanders, Robert (IndSys, Pwr. Equip., IM)" <robert.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'm getting an access denied error when trying to tskill a disconnected
session. I'd appreciate if anyone can offer me some pointers on how to
resolve sessions that have gone astray without rebootong.

Bob
This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.