[THIN] Re: Can not shut down one of the Citrix server.

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:08:09 -0700

The key word is shouldn't.  I've found that if you're using an Access
Database and that server goes down,  so does the rest of the farm. (and
sometimes the hard way).

There is also,  users finding and connecting to the farm.  If the users
browser or PN client is pointing to Citrix1, that will also have to be
changed.

Joe

On 1/11/07, christopher.walter@xxxxxxx <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 The datastore shouldn't stop you from logging into your farm, it will
just stop you from managing it.  Are you using a Web Interface?  If so make
sure it is not using your Citrix1 server to authenticate you on the farm.
Can you make an ICA connection to Citrix2?

Chris